Monday 27 June 2011

My trip






What did you do on the weekend? Had fun? I went to Lake Louise and Banff with my friends. Before I came to Calgary, I saw this lake on the brochure of University of Calgary. First, I thought it is not real, which means it uses computer graphics, because it is so beautiful. However, now I understand it is real. When I went to there, it was cloudy, but after we rode on a canoe, it changed to be sunny. There is wonderful so we took many photographs. It had a great time for us. After that, we went to Banff. We bought some souvenir. Finally, we went to Melissa, which is a steak restaurant. We ate AAA Alberta Beef. It was awesome!!! I have eaten many foods in Calgary, but it is the most delicious food for me. If you haven’t gone to Lake Louise and eaten it, I strongly recommend you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment