Tuesday 31 May 2011

THE FINAL


Did you know what was it holding on last weekend? It held the 2011 UEFA Champions league final was a soccer match. It is a soccer festival that it decides the champion team in Europe every year. This year, the final match is FC Barcelona (from Spain) against Manchester United (from England). It started at 12:45 on Saturday. The score is tied at 1-1 at the half time. Pedro and Rooney got a goal. However, FC Barcelona was more advantageous than Manchester United at the second half so FC Barcelona got two goals. Messi and Villa got a goal. As a result, Fc Barcelona was the 2011 UEFA champion. I was very excited because I cheered FC Barcelona so I was glad to win it. Unfortunately, I was sick so I watched this game alone. I wanted to watch it in sports bar. If I watched it in there, I would be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment