Tuesday 24 May 2011

I I fraud.

A few years ago, this fraud became very popular in Japan. Specially, elder people were aimed by the fraud. I will introduce about this fraud. First, I impersonate my friend. Next, I call my friend grandmother because I was big injured so I need a lot of money to repair it. Next, I teach her my bank account and I say “please pay the 2,000$ into my account. Almost Japanese people believe this situation because they love her grandchildren and they have much money. In addition, today, a lot of elder people are living alone in their house so they can’t judge what is true or false and they don’t say the police if they were stolen their money because that is bother for them. Therefore, this fraud has never stopped in there besides recently it was more complex than before. It uses two people or more. They impersonate children, their friends, doctors and so on. Therefore, everyone believes that. Finally, I hope this fraud to stop in the future and the police hardly work to arrest the fraud.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about this. Awful.

    Good writing.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really shocked, that was bad behavior.

    ReplyDelete